Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16

Psalm 143:8-11
Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul.
9 Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies; I take refuge in You.
10 Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
11 For the sake of Your name, O Lord, revive me. In Your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble.

Amen!

We're only 9 days away from the celebration of His birth. Are you hearing the angels sing? Are you hearing His voice? Are you feeling His pleasure?

What give can you bring to His party? What gift is there for the God who has everything?

The psalmist brought Him his soul. He lifted up his soul to the Lord, and then he waited for God to do the rest. He asked God for teaching, for deliverance, for leading, and for revival.

Is your soul in trouble? Along with the psalmist, beg to be brought out. Christ wants you to worship and adore in fullness and in truth.

Let's read this passage every morning from now until the 25th, and see what God brings to mind.

No comments: